Thursday, May 9, 2013

Overlooked

Fashion Week in Sydney seemed to be pretty much forgotten about. As it isn't at the top of the fashion destination list, most people aren't exposed to what's beyond the top labels in cities like Paris and New York. But for people like us, who are fashion obsessed, seeing alternative and gathering inspiration from all over the globe is critical. Though I'm a little late with the sharing, I wanted to share some of my favorite collections from Australia. This one is especially unique and the perfect musings for our upcoming summer. Camilla is vibrant, playful and luxurious. It's over the top and magical. By mixing prints and textures, the line creates an unbelievable feast for the eye. When I run away and escape to lands of beaches and tropics and an overall almost miraculous setting, Camilla is what I will be wearing. Now if only I could abandon my finals, dawn these garbs, and just relax already...





(Via MBFashionweek.com)

4 comments:

  1. You're so right. Honestly, I've never even heard of Sydney' fashion week! Crazy! I love the bohemian feel of these looks though. I would love to wear every single item this summer haha.

    I love your blog darling :)

    www.vildagonzalez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveee these print on print looks! So colorful.

    xo
    Emily Jenny
    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete