Monday, May 6, 2013

Can't Stop Dreaming...

I've come to terms with the fact that at this point in my life, I am not able to dress the way I'd like to. With all the crazy running around I do, and after all the children I chase, my heels are merely on display in my closet. I swear every time I look at them, the call out, asking, "why do you neglect us?" My uniform these days is some form of denim on the bottom and a t-shirt of sorts. I really don't mind, as it gives me the opportunity to accessorize. But, truthfully, I dream of the days I can really wear an outfit I desire to wear. It seems, however, that accessories are what haunt me. They're so pliable and versatile. Upon stumbling on Style.com's Fall 2013 Accessory Guide, I fell head over heels, (if this wasn't figurative, I would have probably had fallen head first into heels). With over 8,000 items to drool over, this guide goes above and beyond, offering anything a fashionista could ever want. Now, I haven't quite made it through those 8,000 items, as it would take many empty hours I only wish I had, but the pages I viewed, I had to pick up my jaw from off the floor. Here are a few of my favorites. Now, maybe one day, I can actually afford these beauties. 
3.1 Philip Lim

3.1 Phillip Lim

Aquazzura

Aperlai

Aperlai

(TBD)

(Via Style.com)

9 comments:

  1. Loving these show stopping shoes and that bag is beyond amazing!

    xo
    Complacency Kills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. perfect selection !



      Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

      Coline ♡

      Delete
  2. Those Aperlai shoes, my gosh they are amazing!!!!

    Win a CrownedByFlowers flower crown by entering my international 100K giveaway!

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I used to feel like that, then I got the chance to dress up (for work) everyday, well, not "the chance" ... I had to, and I missed my jeans and flats sooo much then :)
    Gorgeous picture choices.
    XX,
    ** Styleidnet INSTAGRAM **
    ** Style Id Net **
    * Bloglovin *
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh those red leopards!

    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog;) Kisses, Angelica
    http://angystearoom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag and those booties are fabulous! Great choices!!
    XO
    SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete