Friday, March 29, 2013

A Current Affair

Last weekend, my friend Beka and I attended a vintage pop-up convention called A Current Affair in Downtown LA. It was wonderful. There were multiple booths decked out in vintage clothes, bags and jewels. There were so many prized possessions that everything was a little bit out of my price range, but honestly, it didn't take away from the experience. To be surrounded by such beautiful and timeless fashion, was almost overwhelming. If anything, it just solidified my love for vintage, it's numerous possibilities and it's fashion's ability to remain timeless. It was definitely candy store for the fashion obsessed. My favorites were the accessories, I would have totally walked out of their with a bag full of vintage sunnies, a handful of incredible necklaces, and my arms draped in millions of beautiful bags. I was able to purchase a cute lace number that I will probably dawn at Coachella, so yay for that! It would be an amazing accomplishment if one day I could have my own vintage archive, and this gave me a little glimpse of the possibilities.































5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I want half of the stuff.:) Yup, to have an insane vintage collection would be a dream... Maybe some day, right.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a vintage pop-up event sounds like a fabulous thing! Looks like you girl had a great time seeing as you took pics of some awesome items! Thanks for sharing and happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress on the manequin is solo stunning! I must rush on down!!! Hehe!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  4. "A Current Affair"
    When is the next one?? Love Love Love it all!
    Renee

    www.1020vogue.com

    ReplyDelete