Thursday, February 7, 2013

The First Gem

So, I've found my first favorite line from MB Fashion Week- Red Valentino knocked my knee high socks off when I encountered their fairy tale presentation. There is nothing that satisfies me more than a baby doll dress. As much as I crave to be the funky, exotic, fashion junky, I'm pretty much a straight forward, iconic look lover- in other words, I'm a sucker for new takes on staple looks. Of course, I still add my own flare and have my own idea of what that is. Below, Red Valentino frames my style oh so well. It's a playful approach to such simple styles. I'd love to restyle these pieces some magical boots and some effortless accessories. So, once upon a time...






(Via Style.com)

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog, always a joy to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, love your blog!!! And I definitely agree--this is the only collection that wowed me! Would You like to follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin?

    xoxo

    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable dress especially the last dress.

    www.oohlalagwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete