Thursday, January 31, 2013

In the Nude

I was feeling a little bland and uninspired today. I woke up late to get the class and of course didn't have time to pick out anything interesting to wear. Then, I opened my blog, with the will to write, but no idea on what to write about. So I pondered and explored, and finally, I found this wonderful editorial for Fashion Gone Rogue. It highlighted my mood so perfectly but completely converted it. Hope it does the same for you!





(Via FashionGoneRogue.com)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous editorial shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing post! Love!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete