Friday, April 5, 2013

An Ode to My Closet

Please follow my blog on Bloglovin'!

One week from today, and I will be in my new apartment. Sadly, I have to say goodbye to my favorite part of my room- my mini walk in closet. Over the past few years, it has bee so good for the bulk of my clothes, making them easily accessible and displaying them perfectly. I'm beyond organized, as I color coordinate and then organize by type of clothing and sometimes the season. Unfortunately, I forgot a picture of my shoes, but I just wanted to idolize the good times we've had together here, on my blog. Goodbye, my love, to bigger and better things. And I, hereby promise you mini walk in, that one day, we will have the largest, most spectacular closet in the world. 



14 comments:

  1. Nice blog :)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://oohmarly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely closet!! a bigger one will come some time ;)

    x
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh!! It's so pretty!! Could you have a look at my blog?? Perhaps follow me and leave a few comments please?? www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's such a nice idea to sing an ode to your closet darling!
    Looks like yours is bigger than mine! I'm jealous!

    see ya soon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd definitely miss this closet! I've just stumbled across your blog and love it! Would love you to check mine out too.
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com
    www.facebook.com/winstonandwillow

    ReplyDelete
  7. You actually have a great closet, large and well organized.. Lucky you :-) !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I would love a walk in wardrobe, you lucky thing!

    Fashion Dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like Narnia is behind there. Exciting. Thanks for posting and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice photos! I love wardrobes! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you organized your closet! I should organize mine soon.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete