Monday, February 25, 2013

Outfit of Day: Monday, Monday...

Today was one of those days were I had a lot to do, but because it was Monday, I wasn't quite excited about doing so. However- the sun was shining, and some moments are beginning to feel like spring. So upon getting dressed this morning, I figured I should keep it comfortable and cool. So I threw on my slouchy tuxedo pants from Forever 21 and my Topshop muscle tee and a necklace from Asos. To top it off I threw on my pink straw baseball cap from Target and my Steve Madden motorcycle boots. It was super easy. I also decided to go neutral this week on my nails. It's a new Butter color called Tea & Toast, a fitting name for the shade. This outfit was one of the get up and go nature. Having staples and separates make it really easy to get dressed in a hurry. I call it, fashion at the speed of sight (see it, style it, wear it).






1 comment:

  1. L O V E I T !

    x.
    thafashionbysophie.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete