Friday, December 14, 2012

Upcoming Color of the Year

Pantone, the worlds renowned authority on color and a vital tool in design in art, has chosen it's Color of the Year for 2013. Being superstitious, I am hesitant about  entering the year 13, but once Pantone released the color for the year, something inside me seemed to put at ease. Without further a do, the Color of the Year is.......EMERALD. It's such a rich and magnificent color- it can brighten up any day and add a lovely pop to any wardrobe or abode. I can't wait to throw this color into my closet and my jewelry collection. I am especially excited for this color to grace my nails. This lively color can already be seen on the runway, like in de la Renta's Pre Fall collection. Be prepared for an influx of this color in our everyday life, and I hope it can change your mood as it does mine. 

3 comments: