Sunday, December 9, 2012

New York Diary: Day 2

The second day we were in New York was wandered the Upper East Side and went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. There was an Andy Warhol Tribute exhibit, and it was amazing, as is all of the art at the Met. Sadly, I was unable to take photographs of it, but it featured some awesome pop art that I absolutely loved. On top of the Warhol exhibit, the Met features lots of art by some of my favorite artists- Degas most of all, followed by Monet, Van Gogh and Matisse. It's without a doubt, one of my favorite museums. Next, we walked Central park and ended our night with drinks at Birreria and dinner at Oscar Farinetti and Mario Batali's Eataly. It was amazing. All we ate in New York was Italian, and I loved every bite of it. There is nothing more comforting and scrumptious Italian food. Since then, all I can do is dream about the city, a big glass of wine and an even bigger bowl of spaghetti. 











































No comments:

Post a Comment