Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Vanity..

It has always been my dream to have a beautiful mirrored vanity in my bedroom. A place to house my jewels and my make up and all other necessities. But since I am not fortunate enough to have one now, I made my dresser into a make shift one. I placed a mirror on it to create the same effect, and then decked it out with interesting jewelry stands to drape my many pieces of jewelry on. They are cute and functional, making it easy to access necklaces or bracelets and keeping them organized. I also have numerous jewelry boxes I've inherited over the years to keep the earrings and rings easily accessible. I also house my perfume on my dresser. It makes it look pretty and they're available to me if I'm in a hurry. I keep my watches out because I don't have any better ideas of what to do with them yet, sadly. I also have my favorite nail polish displayed, since I just can't get enough of them. And but of course, candles... Because they belong everywhere and they smell good. So there it is. My Vanity.






No comments:

Post a Comment