Monday, September 10, 2012

I die...

First off,  Fashion Weeks are my dream, and I am getting antsy waiting for my first NYFW. But for now, I just sit in my room and look at pictures of all the designers and their shows and sulk in awe. Every show is epic in their own right, but some stand out more than others. Donna Karan's DKNY knocked my socks right off my feet! This elegant and chic simplicity, that so many designers crave to achieve, is effortlessly executed by Ms. Karan. The simple silhouettes, sophisticated suits and the flowing skirts of her gowns shocked me in the best way possible. This is what a Spring/Summer collection should look like, impossibly cool and easily manageable. Being a California girl, having a fashionable summer isn't always easy peasy. Bright hues and great separates are a must. Without a doubt, I die for this collection. 

























(Via GoRunway.com)
 By the way, I am sorry about not having posted recently! I just started school for the semester and have been working like a fiend. I am going to post all my favorite shows this week, so don't worry you'll get your fashion week doses right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment