Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Of Couture...

The epitome of fashion are the couture shows. For Fall 2012, I fell in love with the hour glass silhouettes created by the peplums and sliming bodices and flowing skirts. There is nothing more beautiful and delicate than the female form and these looks bring out the power and elegance that is woman. They are feminine and edgy, balancing chic and frivolous at once.  The following looks are Valentino, Versace, Maison Martin Margiela, and Christian Dior.

















Now these looks I loved for all different reasons. The architectural design of Giambattista Valli's dresses are so whimsical, between the blossoming floral prints and ravishing colors, the designs are capable of paralyzing any fashion worshiper. Valli takes his collection over the top, taking elements of fairy tale and fantasy to create a magical line.

















(Via Vogue.com)
Clearly, this was my favorite collection. So before I suffocate anyone with my mid-summers night's dream of floral prints and peplums, I would like to thank you all for taking a look at my blog! It's been super successful since it's started and I'd love for you to take time the time to comment or to send me a message telling me what you like and what you'd want to see.  Have a beautiful evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment