Monday, July 9, 2012

My Deux Lux Bag

So this is my favorite bag ! It's by the brand,  Deux Lux,  featured on my blog earlier. I love everything about it! To me, it's perfect. I feel like I can wear it any season with almost  anything. I am  always petting the sequins so they are facing the right direction, (yes, I'm that weird girl treating her accessories like her pets).  


I love adding my own special touch to my bags. I usually add a key chain of some sort to personalize it. Sometimes I'll use fox tails, but most of the time I use one of my rabbits feet to spice it up! You can get them on eBay for under 5 bucks (or around 20 for multiples) or go to Ahhs! where you can get one for $2. I have red, pink, and white, so with this bag I have the opportunity to switch them out! For the summer, I'm using hot pink. Add a little personality and a little luck to any bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment