Saturday, July 14, 2012

Aje.

Lately, I've been doing a lot of research on Australian brands, like MinkPink and Zimmerman, and I have fallen in love. In the midst of my excitement, I discovered Aje, a super cool, chic and hip brand. Their pieces are modern while encompassing a timeless attitude. "There is always a hint of old-wordly feminine glamour, a sense of beachside nostalgia, a toughness and confidence of character and a touch of something indefinably special." Everything is hand embellished and meticulously designed and executed. I'd wear anything and everything. Here are my countless favorites from their Autumn/Winter 2011, Spring/Summer 2011, Autumn/Winter 2012,  and Spring/Summer 12/13 Collections. 


RecRecR















































































 (Via A-j-e.com.au)

Truly irresistible!


No comments:

Post a Comment